Carillon Assisted Living presents dementia care seminars that focus on innovative strategies for daily success. Carillon’s dementia care experts have developed a seminar series aimed at keeping loved ones safe, helping caregivers cope, and giving families the tools they need to live well and find peace of mind.
Come to one of Carillon’s upcoming dementia care seminars and learn:
- Management of specific behaviors often associated with Alzheimer’s
- Maintaining a safe environment for individuals with Alzheimer’s
- Techniques to assist those with Alzheimer’s reach their full potential
- Facts regarding Alzheimer’s treatment and continued care
- Information on support groups in your area
Get back to living well, in spite of Alzheimer’s. Hold on to the promise of good days still to come.
Carillon will show you how.
|May 10, 2016 2-4 p.m.||Carillon at Indian Trail: 5306 Secrest Short Cut Road, Monroe, NC 28110|
|May 24, 2016 2-4 p.m.||Carillon of Fayetteville: 1164 71st School Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314|
|June 6, 2016 2-4 p.m.||Carillon of Shelby: 1550 Charles Rd., Shelby, NC 28152|
|June 21, 2016 2-4 p.m.||Carillon of Huntersville: 250 Commerce Center Drive, Huntersville, NC 28078|