Carillon Assisted Living is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for our Corporate Headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina. If you are enthusiastic about assisting in the day-to-day operations of a successful and growing company including supporting the areas of purchasing, recruiting, billing as well as general operations support, then we want to meet you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Provide administrative support to the operations team overseeing the management of our assisted living communities across the state
– Assist with purchasing and tracking to support the maintenance division
– Provide administrative support pertaining to recruitment and candidate processing
– Assist with accounting and payroll support work, including in the areas of billing, accounts payable and payroll processing
– Basic office administrative support including phone answering, mail disposition, resident bill mailing, and general office duties
– Minimum of two years higher education, including classes in business, office or administrative management, bookkeeping, accounting, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
– Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
– Conducts self in a businesslike and professional manner
– Excellent phone and communication skills, both oral and written